Powered By Blogger

lunes, 12 de mayo de 2008

welcome to my blog.

Well in this blog i m going to talk about my career industrial engineering ....things and words relate to it
Hi, My name’s Manuel Duque . I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, I’m 19 years old and I study industrial engineering at URBE .
I love music , dancing, playing soccer, driving my car, surfing the net , studying English, chating with my friend on the messenger, my family , my country and my dog. .

I hate vegetables, smoking, listening to hip hop, getting up early on the weekend, and washing the dishes.

I want to graduate from Engineering School and be a good engineer. I’d love to work in an important company maybe a transnational and buy a sporting car, get married and start a family; travel around the world , see a game of the fifa world cup or a game of the champions league.


I think English is very important. I listen to music and watch TV in English with closed captioned. It’s a good exercise. I can write well, but I need to practice more. The most difficult for me is to listen. I need to practice more. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class.

Thanks..

No hay comentarios: